NOTES ON HOW TO BOOK WITH US
Thank you for selecting Boardwalk to care for your dog. To guarantee your dates are booked for pet care services:
- A deposit is required; please refer to the Terms and Conditions on the website.
- Completion of a Booking Form is required which can be found on the website.
- Please confirm that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions on the booking form
- Please ensure Heather Collier has seen evidence of vaccinations (including Kennel Cough) and flea treatments via an email from your vet or a dated record card. Worming/flea treatments should be in place 7 days prior to the commencement of Home Boarding or Dog Walking.
- When selecting the Home Boarding Service, please ensure Heather Collier has scheduled time for you to visit Meadowcroft Cottage at least 7 days prior to your holiday to familiarise your dog with their holiday home.
- When choosing the Regular Dog Walking Service, please ensure Heather Collier has visited your premises and met your dog(s).
- When choosing any pet care service, please ensure you have received a face to face consultation and you have a quotation that you have agreed.
- When selecting the Home Boarding Service, please book your dates well in advance as there is room for two dog guests at a time, which means dates can get booked very quickly.