My aim is to make every walk the highlight of your dog’s day giving them the chance to play, socialise and explore new sights and smells. Individual walks can be arranged if your dog is not good in a group or has specific needs (is young or old).
What your dog can expect:
- Interaction (games, fuss & treats)
- Exciting surroundings to explore
- Dog friends for plenty of play and socialisation
- 1-4 dogs max walked at a time so that they can be supervised at all times
- Attention to detail: towel down after every walk when they are muddy and wet
- Regular updates and pictures for you (on Facebook)
- Fresh water
Walks in the countryside are generally off the lead (with your permission) and I vary where I walk to keep your dog stimulated.
Following your enquiry, I will pay you a visit to discuss your requirements so that I can provide a quotation. If you have multiple dogs, I will design a package that is most suitable for you.
The initial consultation is also an opportunity to get to know you and your dog. I will take them for a short walk to establish their behaviour and I will ask lots of questions about your dog, such as: its likes and dislikes; level of training; diet; socialisation; personality; vaccines.